So you want to pin a website to Pinterest, but when you try to do so, no photo is available? or perhaps the photo available is a low quality thumbnail, or irrelevant to the content on the site (yes, believe it or not, that STILL happens).
Did you know you can upload your own photo when pinning? Well you can! It is actually surprisingly simple.
1. First, Log On To Pinterest:
2. Second, Click The “ADD+” Option At The Top Right Hand Of The Screen:
3. Third, Choose To “Upload a Pin” From The Three Options:
4. Fourth, Click “Choose File”:
5. Fifth, Choose The Image File (JPG, PNG Etc.) You Wish To Us As Your Pin:
6. Sixth, Enter Your Pin’s Information:
7. Seventh, From The Pin Display Screen Choose To “Edit” Your Pin:
8. Eighth, In The Second Text Box Labelled “Link”, Type or Paste The Desired URL For Your Pin:
9. Ninth, Click “Save Pin”
Congratulations, you have just manually pinned your first Pin on Pinterest. Quite simple really, this is a great way to share content, and maximize the visual impact of your boards. Now get out there and Pin the love!
Transition Marketing Services. Our passion is educating and equipping small business owners with the tools and strategies to succeed. We have made it our priority to know Specialized Marketing. We keep up to date on what is new, what is available and what makes the most sense for businesses of all sizes and backgrounds. We recognize that every Small Business is unique, and their Marketing needs to be as well. Visit us at our website and let us know how were doing or if you have any questions. TRANSITION MARKETING SERVICES – Small Business Marketing Specialists.